Tests are still being done to figure out what substance caused a life-threatening overdose to a Barrie teen. Just after 10:00 last night, emergency crews rushed to a Yonge St. address in town, to find a 17-year-old suffering from a suspected overdose. Paramedics and police found a small bag with a pink rock-like substance inside, and have since sent it off for testing at Health Canada. The teen has since been released from hospital. If you come across a substance resembling the one pictured below, contact the police.