9 am to 2 pm
Drop by Spring Open House to learn about our programs and services, win some great prizes and meet some wonderful people.
– Learn about full-time, part-time and online program options.
– Take a student-led tour of campus.
– Tour residences and learn about housing options.
– Check out clubs, athletics and student services.
– Learn about OSAP and financial aid.
– Discuss career options connected to programs.
– Meet faculty and current students.
– Get information about parking and transit options.
– Pay fees and get your ONEcard (student card).
– Learn about academic upgrading services on campus and how to receive credit for prior work or academic experience.
Georgian will cover the application fee for the first 100 students to apply at the event. Plus, the first 100 students to confirm their acceptance for fall receive a $100 gift card to the Georgian bookstore.
RSVP to Open House – see why Georgian has the highest graduate employment rate among all 24 Ontario colleges and is the province’s number one co-op college!
For more information and to RSVP click HERE.