Winter has arrived and Rock 95 along with Enercare want to help you make sure your furnace is ready!
An improperly maintained furnace can break down unexpectedly and cost you money and time. Tune-ups can help identify potential problems before they become costly breakdowns, while rising energy costs make efficiency more important every day.
But most of all, furnace maintenance is important in protecting your health and safety. Maintenance can help do the following:
- Keep your family safe by detecting carbon monoxide leaks
- Reduce your monthly heating bills
- Help prevent unexpected furnace breakdown
That’s why Rock 95 has partnered to give you the chance to enter to win an Enercare Heating Maintenance Plan
Maintenance Plan includes:
- Personalized HomeCare Report on how to keep your equipment running efficiently.
- Complete 8 point diagnostic check of the following:
- (Operating Pressures / Temperature across Air Handler / Adjust Fan Belt / Condensation System / Inspect for hazardous debris in chimney flue / testing full operating cycle / Carbon monoxide test / Operation to manufacturer’s specifications)
- Comprehensive 22 point safety check to help ensure equipment is operating safely & efficiently.
Enercare | With over 700 licensed technicians performing over 600,000 maintenance and service calls every year, we’re experienced and know what needs to get done to ensure your furnace’s safe operation.
For more details on Terms and Conditions visit here.