Only Call Police When You Need Them

Police Ask That You Leave Road Condition Updates To Those Who Do It For A Living

Police are asking drivers to refrain from calling them for road condition updates.
OPP and local police detachments are busy attending to collisions and other emergencies and ask that you consult the Ministry of Transportation Website for Highway updates. And there is even a website that will allow you to see when highways in your area are going to be plowed….. that one is called track my plow.
Police are reminding all motorists that with winter here, everyone has to adjust their driving habits to keep the streets and highways safe.
Ministry Of Transportation website
Or by phone
  • Ttraveler Information Services: 511
Or check out Track My Plow