Fire Destroys Home In Wasaga Beach

No Injuries

A house fire yesterday afternoon destroyed a home on Bridlewood Crescent at Wasaga Beach. Two vehicles were also destroyed. No one was hurt. Cause of the fire has not been determined, but it appears to have originated outside the home, leading fire officials to believe a cigarette butt may have ignited flammable material. Everyone is reminded to safely discard their cigarettes butts, especially in these extremely dry conditions, which helped the flames spread quickly to grass, brush and cars.