1. It was tough to pick just one Ryan Reynolds tweet. He’s hilarious. Worth a follow.
Being a father is the single greatest feeling on earth. Not including those wonderful years I spent without a child, of course.
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) July 22, 2016
2. When Zooey Deschanel realized she was raising a politician.
My infant daughter is going to run for president. She remains silent all of the key issues but she’s much cuter than Donald Trump.
— zooey deschanel (@ZooeyDeschanel) September 4, 2015
3. Conan O’Brien has high hopes for his children’s future.
Every generation just wants their kids to have a better “Spiderman” reboot than they did.
— Conan O'Brien (@ConanOBrien) April 15, 2016
4. Parenting is an eye-opening experience for Olivia Wilde.
Turns out toddlers don't consider rainy days to be sloth days reserved for Netflix and sweatpants. Their loss.
— olivia wilde (@oliviawilde) June 5, 2016
5. Christina Applegate’s kid has a future in stand-up.
Joke by my 4 year old. "Why did the chicken cross the road?" "Why sweetie?" "Because his butthole itched". She laughs hysterically.
— christina applegate (@1capplegate) December 17, 2015